Jeff and Julie Brown of Marion, IA, are pleased to announce the engagement of their daughter,
Mackenzie Brown, to Tommy Behof. Tommy is the son of John and Maureen Behof of Kildeer, IL.
Mackenzie graduated from the University of Iowa in 2011 and later received her Master of Social Work degree from the University of Illinois at Chicago. She is employed at NorthShore University HealthSystem as a licensed social worker. Tommy graduated from the University of Iowa, Tippie College of Business, in 2011. He works for First American Bank as a commercial loan officer.
The happy couple is planning an October wedding in Iowa City, IA, and will continue to reside in
MORE Engagements ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Prairie, Jefferson cruise to Metro baseball tournament semifinals
- Following altercation, movement restricted at Anamosa prison for 2nd time in a week
- Community Foundation of Johnson County selects new executive director
- 2018 prep softball preview: Area players to watch
- 2018 prep softball preview: Area teams to watch
- Independence boys’ soccer hopes substate play brings out the best in their game