Jill and Lee Gooder of Cresco, IA, and Kim and Patrick Marshall of Cedar Rapids, are pleased to announce the engagement and forthcoming
wedding of their children Shelley and Joe.
Shelley is a 2008 graduate of Crestwood High School and 2012 graduate of The University of
Iowa, and is employed as the venue manager at Noah's Event Venue. Joe is a 2007 graduate of Washington High School and 2012 graduate of The University of Iowa, and is employed at
The couple resides in West Des Moines and is planning an October 1st wedding in Cresco. They will honeymoon in the Bahamas following the
MORE Engagements ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- 'The Killer Beside Me' TV show features Coralville murder case
- Iowa primary voters will be asked for ID as new law gets soft rollout
- Cedar Rapids Prairie's Levi Usher balances senior season preparation with MLB draft prospects
- Nationwide event to provide free dental care to Iowa veterans
- 2018 prep baseball preview: Area players and teams to watch
- Time Machine: Cedar Rapids pilot died in last days of WWII