Please join us in honoring Kay and Johnny's 60th Wedding Anniversary with an open house from
noon 4 p.m. on Saturday, August 13, 2016 at Hunter's Ridge Lodge in Marion.
The former Kay Herrbach and John Woodhouse exchanged marriage vows on August 19, 1956 at
Olivet Presbyterian Church in Cedar Rapids.
Hosts are their children and spouses, Mike and Mona Woodhouse, Lori and Jeff Brown, Karen and John Jahlas, and Trish and Mike Zoff. They are blessed with seven grandchildren, Mark Zoff, Amanda and Keith Brown, Allison and Josh Jahlas, and Samantha and Sarah Woodhouse.
No gifts please! Your company is gift enough. If unable to attend, please feel free to send a card to:
2575 210th Ave., Delhi, IA 52223
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
- Air rescues at UI Hospitals run on secret deal
- Report: Iowa’s minimum wage far below cost of rent
- Iowa City Pride throws biggest festival in its 48-year history
- Cedar Rapids, Iowa City police toughen stance on fireworks violations
- Suspect of Thursday hit-and-run in custody, explosive devices found at Swisher home
- Iowa Speedway crowd size not so hot, but Newton racing was feverish