Ron and Diane (Holland) Ruess are celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary. They were married on August 6, 1966 at St. Thomas Aquinas Church in Ames, IA.
They are the parents of Michelle Ruess, Melissa (Bill) Gadient, Melanie (Kyle) Turner, and Mike
(Kylie) Ruess. They have 10 grandchildren:
Jordan, Joel, Rachel, Grace, Corinne, Gabriell,
Haley, Quinn, Claire and Hadley.
Please join them in celebration with a dance on Saturday, August 13, from 7 - 11 p.m., at the Wapsipinicon Country Club in Anamosa, IA.
No gifts please.
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Cedar Rapids Prairie's Levi Usher balances senior season preparation with MLB draft prospects
- Time Machine: Cedar Rapids pilot died in last days of WWII
- Iowa primary voters will be asked for ID as new law gets soft rollout
- 2018 prep baseball preview: Area players and teams to watch
- Nationwide event to provide free dental care to Iowa veterans
- ‘Let Me Run’ has powerful message