Patricia Jones and Charles Baumler were married August 11, 1956, at the Maynard Presbyterian Church. Sixty years later they have remained in the area, living just outside Wadena, where they raised their three daughters.
They now enjoy retirement and visits from their many grandchildren and great-grandchildren.
You can often find Patricia tending to her flowers or Charles mowing their lawn. They are also
frequently found in the stands cheering on a grand- or great-grandchild in their activities.
Thanks for all your support Mom and Dad!
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Time Machine: Cedar Rapids pilot died in last days of WWII
- Cedar Rapids Prairie's Levi Usher balances senior season preparation with MLB draft prospects
- 2018 prep baseball preview: Area players and teams to watch
- 4 Democrats vie for chance to oust Rod Blum
- Iowa baseball gets No. 6 seed in Big Ten tournament after sweeping Penn State
- An opened door: How one Cedar Rapids family helped a Haitian family in need of medical care