Paul and Julie (Ealy) Morton were married
August 12, 1966 at the Methodist Church in Guernsey, IA.
They have 3 children: Sheila (Jeff) Shaver of Springville; Shayne (friend Ginger) of Cedar
Rapids, and Shannon Kloos (friend Todd) of
They have 4 grandchildren: Dr. Mysty Shaver of
Eagle Grove, IA; and Zak Kloos and Blayne & Makayla Morton of Cedar Rapids.
An Anniversary Open House & Dinner will be
held at Grandview Mobile Home Park Hall
(5410 Wabash St. SW) on Saturday, August 13th from 5 8 p.m.
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Cedar Rapids Prairie's Levi Usher balances senior season preparation with MLB draft prospects
- Time Machine: Cedar Rapids pilot died in last days of WWII
- 2018 prep baseball preview: Area players and teams to watch
- An opened door: How one Cedar Rapids family helped a Haitian family in need of medical care
- 4 Democrats vie for chance to oust Rod Blum
- Iowa baseball gets No. 6 seed in Big Ten tournament after sweeping Penn State