One month ago we made a very special visit to the house of our 101-year-old Grandmother. We went to take five-generation pictures.
On Sunday, July 24, we said goodbye to our
beautiful Mother and Grandmother as she has completed her journey with us. We were all blessed with her long life. Love you Babi.
Front row: Great-Great-Grandmother, Margaret Jones (Cedar Rapids, IA); Baby, Sutton Holland, and Mother, Shallon Holland (both of Oklahoma City, OK)
Back row: Great-Grandmother, Linda Fussell (Wausau, WI) and Grandmother, Amy Hayden (Abingdon, VA)
We are planning a Celebration of Life for Margaret in the fall.
MORE Days to Remember ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Marion man sentenced to 5 years in prison for sexual abuse of child
- Nick Nading hits, bunts and pitches Cedar Rapids Washington to Metro Tournament title game
- Eighth-ranked Cedar Rapids Jefferson upends No. 5 Prairie in Metro baseball tournament
- Brian Erbe reaches milestone in Cedar Rapids Jefferson's season-opening sweep
- Maddie Poppe, Hawkeye. No, not those Hawkeyes.
- There’s a growing sinkhole on the White House lawn