Jim & Ruth Affeldt!
Congratulations to Jim & Ruth on your 50th anniversary! Jim and Ruth met during college and were married on July 30, 1966 in Parma, OH. They
settled in Cedar Rapids, where Jim started his law practice and Ruth began her teaching career. They have enjoyed the past 50 years raising two daughters Sarah & Emily and have been blessed with 5 grandchildren Lexie, Emma, Peter, Evan & Brady. What they enjoy the most is spending time with family and friends, playing golf, cooking
fabulous meals, having dinner parties, traveling, and cheering for Notre Dame football! They also love to share stories and enjoy a good laugh.
We wish them all the best on their special day!
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- University of Iowa heavyweight Sam Stoll shot in the knee
- Balloon Glow 2018 canceled due to rain
- Police: Iowa City duo had drugs, gun in apartment with child
- Cargill proposes rail yard near Rompot neighborhood
- Iowa high school softball regional pairings: 3A, 2A, 1A
- Update: Fundraiser ride to support RAGBRAI events canceled