has served the families of Cedar Rapids for 20 years!
We are one big family! "It takes a village to raise children" and we have done an awesome job through the longevity of our staff and the quality of our programs.
After 20 years, we are employing past students who have returned to Kid's Kampus as teachers. We are seeing the second generation, as our children grow and become parents. What a humbling thing it is to see such JOY every day! Thank you current and past teachers, parents and children!
MORE Job Well Done ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Safety Village modifies itself for children with autism
- Four injured as fire engulfs second floor of Blairs Ferry Road apartment building
- Area softball Super 10: Kennedy, Jefferson extend their stay on top
- Prairie’s Jensyn Jones grew up around the softball diamond
- March for Our Lives event in Cedar Rapids moved to Raygun
- Dubuque area man sentenced to four years for fraud scheme involving 250 victims