Bill and Freda (Aurner) Cook of the Alburnett-Central City area were married July 23, 1966 at Cedar Ridge Free Methodist Church, rural Center Point. They celebrated with a family dinner in the Amanas and will be going on a cruise at a later date.
They are the parents of Brian (Stacy) Cook, Kerree (Greg) Standley, Dan (Heather) Cook and Mariah Cook. Their grandchildren are Devin Standley,
Riley and Jordan Cook, and Eli and Katie Cook.
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Belle Plaine train fatalities ruled murder-suicide
- Iowa football 2018 depth chart projection: Offense
- Marion man sentenced to 5 years in prison for sexual abuse of child
- Sen. Pam Jochum calls on state auditor to investigate Medicaid savings
- Cedar Rapids opioid panel highlights programs, need for initiatives
- Maddie Poppe, Hawkeye. No, not those Hawkeyes.