60th Wedding Anniversary
Don and Betty Graham of Cedar Rapids will
celebrate their 60th Wedding Anniversary on July 29, 2016.
The former Betty Bennett and Don Graham
exchanged vows on July 29, 1956 at Olivet
Presbyterian Church in Cedar Rapids and were
officiated by Rev. Pfeiffer.
The couple have three children: Sue Graham of
Cedar Rapids, Patty Pannkuk of Woodbury, MN and Chuck Graham of Hiawatha. They have four
grandchildren: Michael and Kurt Koeppen, Kirstin Pannkuk, and Andrea Norris.
A celebration dinner was held at the Ox Yoke
Restaurant in Amana, IA on Sunday, July 3, 2016. Hosts of the event were Sue Graham, Bob and Patty Pannkuk, and Chuck and Laurie Graham.
Congratulations Mom and Dad (Grandma and
Grandpa). Thank you for all of your love and support through the years. We love you!
Please help Don and Betty celebrate with a card shower.
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Iowa seeks public input on highway rest areas, proposes closing 11 rest stops
- Study: Seafood consumption tied to more sex and faster conception
- Johnson County Solarize program reaches milestone
- North Linn's Parker Bechen enjoys return to the diamond after scary head injury
- Parkland shooting survivors promote voting, dialogue at Linn-Mar event
- 20 years, no NBA draft first-rounders for Iowa basketball