We want to thank everyone for their love, prayers & support these past eight years & in the passing of Kara. Thanks to Kara's many friends, aunts,
uncles, cousins, neighbors, Loyola Medical
Center, Ability, Mercy Hospital, UIHC, Hospice of Mercy, Lisbon police, first responders,
ambulance crew, Stewart Baxter, Father Jack, Sue & everyone who came to the funeral or visitation, sent a card, stopped by, helped in any way,
donated food/meals, memorial money, flowers, or any gesture of kindness. We are forever grateful.
She touched many lives, and her love, smile & strength will live on in us forever.
The Family of Kara Clark
MORE Thank Yous ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Marion man sentenced to 5 years in prison for sexual abuse of child
- Nick Nading hits, bunts and pitches Cedar Rapids Washington to Metro Tournament title game
- Eighth-ranked Cedar Rapids Jefferson upends No. 5 Prairie in Metro baseball tournament
- Brian Erbe reaches milestone in Cedar Rapids Jefferson's season-opening sweep
- Maddie Poppe, Hawkeye. No, not those Hawkeyes.
- There’s a growing sinkhole on the White House lawn