We would like to thank everyone for all of the food, gifts of flowers, monetary donations, and sympathy cards during this difficult time for our family.
Thank you to all the staff at Skilled Care Nursing in Solon.
A special thanks to the Hospice Team for
providing Bob exceptional care, and the Hospice House for their amazing services during Bob's short stay at their facility.
Also, much appreciation goes to Chaplain Joe for his visits to our home, and for his beautiful
funeral service for Bob.
We would also like to share our gratitude to the Solon Color Guard for their outstanding tribute to Bob, to the American Legion for the use of their
facility for the luncheon, and to the Women's
Auxiliary for their help serving the lunch.
~The Bob Stinocher Family
MORE Thank Yous ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Johnson County Solarize program reaches milestone
- New restaurant, same owners: Old China Buffet run by couple who operated Westdale venue
- Federal appeals court upholds immigration fraud conviction of Rwandan man
- Freund-Vector scales back Marion expansion
- New Czech Village building owner wants ‘new vitality’ for the area
- ‘All hands on deck’ pulling together newbo evolve