Don and Mary Pat Garland of Marion are
celebrating their 40th Wedding Anniversary.
Don and Mary Pat (Chapinski) Garland were
married July 17th, 1976 at St. Andrews Catholic Church, Rock Falls, IL.
They have three children: Jeff (Shanna), Burlington, WI, Brian (Rebecca), Sterling, IL, and Julia (Wes) Headrick, Milledgeville, IL; and eight grandchildren: Kasey, Karsen, Alice, Dylan, Andrew, Lexi, Aubrey and Donny.
A celebration is planned later in the fall when the Garlands both celebrate 60-year birthdays.
Cards may be sent to 1570 50th St.,
Marion, IA 52302. Gifts omitted please.
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Iowa football 2018 depth chart projection: Offense
- Belle Plaine train fatalities ruled murder-suicide
- Marion man sentenced to 5 years in prison for sexual abuse of child
- Sen. Pam Jochum calls on state auditor to investigate Medicaid savings
- Maddie Poppe, Hawkeye. No, not those Hawkeyes.
- Cedar Rapids opioid panel highlights programs, need for initiatives