Darwin and Sallie (Sarah) Taylor started as high school sweethearts and now are celebrating 50 years
of marriage. They were married July 16, 1966 at the Little Brown Church in Nashua, IA. They have 2
wonderful sons, Daren (deceased) and Thad (Sommer), Cedar Rapids; 2 terrific grandsons, Landon and Quintin; and a special daughter-in-law and son-in-law, Rita Taylor-Stewart and Ron Stewart and family,
Atkins. Darwin has retired from PMX and Sallie from nursing. They have retired by the Mississippi River (P.O. Box 292, Harpers Ferry, IA 52146) and winter in Perdido Key, FL.
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Update: 15-year-old arrested after carjacking at Cedar Rapids Wal-Mart, chase near Davenport
- Iowa City police arrest ‘bored,’ pantless man on acid trying to get into neighbor’s house for sex
- Guaranty Bank Building nearly empty in preparation for sale
- Iowa football 2018 depth chart projection: Defense
- Shots fired incident sends one to hospital
- University of Iowa Health Care asks for help collecting bills