Mr. and Mrs. Scott and Julia Tomash are pleased to announce the marriage of their daughter
Jessica to Brian Drees, son of Mr. and Mrs.
Robert and Brenda Drees of Garden City, KS.
Jessica is also the granddaughter of George and Alice Floss, formerly of Iowa City, currently
residing in Kissimmee, FL, the late Eleanor Criss Floss (Coralville) and the late Frank and Dolores Tomash (Swisher).
The bride is employed as a physical therapist with UnityPoint. The groom is employed with Quaker Oats in Cedar Rapids. An August wedding is
MORE Engagements ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Time Machine: Cedar Rapids pilot died in last days of WWII
- Cedar Rapids Prairie's Levi Usher balances senior season preparation with MLB draft prospects
- 2018 prep baseball preview: Area players and teams to watch
- 4 Democrats vie for chance to oust Rod Blum
- An opened door: How one Cedar Rapids family helped a Haitian family in need of medical care
- From winless to winners: Vinton-Shellsburg boys’ soccer eyes first postseason victory