Don and Fran Hatfield of Cedar Rapids celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary during a wonderful weekend with family members and a special
blessing at a Mass at St. Pius X church. They were married June 10, 1966 at the Star of the Sea Chapel, Treasure Island, CA. They are the proud parents of seven children: Don (Kristen), Gary (Kristi), Karen, Ann (Kurt), Mike (Mary Ann), Steve and Dan. They have 12 grandchildren:
Hannah, Logan, Quintin, Chloe, Andrew, Austin, Mason, Griffin, Laurel, Haidyn, Adelyn and Tesia.
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Marion man sentenced to 5 years in prison for sexual abuse of child
- Nick Nading hits, bunts and pitches Cedar Rapids Washington to Metro Tournament title game
- Eighth-ranked Cedar Rapids Jefferson upends No. 5 Prairie in Metro baseball tournament
- Brian Erbe reaches milestone in Cedar Rapids Jefferson's season-opening sweep
- Maddie Poppe, Hawkeye. No, not those Hawkeyes.
- There’s a growing sinkhole on the White House lawn