The family of Lesta Kay Perkins would like to
extend all the love and thanks in the world to those who stood by them when Lesta was called to her heavenly home.
We would like to thank our family, friends,
neighbors and Lesta's former patients for the
memorials given in her honor and the memorials to the Anna Purna Ghosh Foundation. Your
prayers, thoughtful cards, memories shared, phone calls, text messages, food, and flowers have meant the world to us and have helped us through this difficult time.
Special thanks to Pastor Brad Brown for all of his prayers and for a beautiful service, Marlene Loftsgaarden for the beautiful service music, the staff at Brosh Chapel, the St. Luke's doctors, nurses and ER, the Mayo Clinic doctors and nurses, and also Unity Point Hospice Care for the amazing care she received.
She was a beautiful soul that will truly be missed!
The family of Lesta Perkins,
Tom Perkins, Ryan Perkins, Rachelle, Dave, Kali, Paige, John, and Tessa Timmerman
MORE Thank Yous ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Alex Johnson, formerly Virginia Johnson of City High, has died
- Body of missing Illinois 5-year-old found in Mississippi River
- Three arrested after hourslong investigation at Iowa City apartment complex
- As child abuse spikes, UI clinic closes
- Veteran coordinating efforts to bring Freedom Rock to Linn County
- Emerging leaders: Four ways to improve your financial intelligence