11/30/55 - 6/30/15
Always and forever, we think of you and
remember. Memories full of love and tears,
still raw and still tender! You are the winds that whisper through the trees. You are the sights and sounds in all the nature we see! With wings to fly and soar, you stay close beside us, while your fierce spirit and love remain in our hearts, to
console and to guide us! You listen to our every prayer! We feel your presence everywhere! Gone from this world, but never from our hearts!
With love forever!!
MORE In Remembrance ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Update: 15-year-old arrested after carjacking at Cedar Rapids Wal-Mart, chase near Davenport
- Iowa City police arrest ‘bored,’ pantless man on acid trying to get into neighbor’s house for sex
- Guaranty Bank Building nearly empty in preparation for sale
- Iowa football 2018 depth chart projection: Defense
- Shots fired incident sends one to hospital
- University of Iowa Health Care asks for help collecting bills