Karen and Neal Megchelsen of Ainsworth are
happy to announce the engagement and
upcoming marriage of their daughter, Rachel Megchelsen, to Zachary Carstensen, son of
Dawn and Brian Carstensen of Charlotte.
Rachel is a graduate of Highland Community Schools and Iowa State University with a degree in Child, Adult and Family Services. Zachary is a graduate of Northeast High School and Iowa State University with a degree in Materials Engineering.
The couple will be married in July in Wilton.
MORE Engagements ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Cedar Rapids Prairie's Levi Usher balances senior season preparation with MLB draft prospects
- Time Machine: Cedar Rapids pilot died in last days of WWII
- 2018 prep baseball preview: Area players and teams to watch
- An opened door: How one Cedar Rapids family helped a Haitian family in need of medical care
- 4 Democrats vie for chance to oust Rod Blum
- Iowa baseball gets No. 6 seed in Big Ten tournament after sweeping Penn State