Eugene and Mary (Pfiffner) Barnes were united in marriage 60 years ago. They were married June 23, 1956 at St. Mary's Catholic Church in
The couple have been blessed with four children: Patty Barnes, Cedar Rapids; John Barnes, Vinton; Steve Barnes, Cedar Rapids and Mike (Connie) Barnes, Vinton. They are very proud of their
grandchildren Jordan, Katie, Kristin, Aaron and Joel.
A family dinner is planned at the Ox Yoke Inn to celebrate their special day.
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- University of Iowa heavyweight Sam Stoll shot in the knee
- University of Northern Iowa will review involvement in ‘facilitated communication’ conference
- 2 more shutouts for Cedar Rapids Kennedy pitching duo
- Potent offense powers Cedar Rapids Prairie to sweep of Cedar Rapids Washington
- Sgt. Donald Baker, missing in action in Korean War, laid to rest in Cedar Rapids
- Balloon Glow 2018 canceled due to rain