Jessica Behnken and Jay Watson were united in marriage by Andrew Zirbes on September 28th, 2014 in Davenport, IA. Parents of the couple are Jon and Connie Behnken of Manchester, IA, and Dick and Julie Watson of Mount Morris, IL.
Friend of the bride, Katherine Hoekstra, was the Maid of Honor. Bridesmaids were Heather Black, Molly St. Clair and Laura Conner, and Faith Watson, sister of the groom. The bride was attended by her dear friends Kristin Magnus and Kelley Tucker.
Jay's brother, Bryan Watson, was Best Man. Groomsmen were the groom's friends, Tyler Carlson, Andrew Behan, Kurt Heizmann and Jon Bakener. Ushers were Justin Behnken, Mike Lucchetti and Erick Manheim.
Jessica is the Store Manager for American Eagle at North Park Mall in Davenport, IA. Jay is a Senior Analyst with Unity Point Health.
The couple honeymooned at Mackinac
Island. They reside in Rock Island, IL.
MORE Weddings ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Benton Community puts on a Saturday state track surge
- Autum Barthelman has career day for Sigourney at state track
- Payton Wensel ends her career with 8 state track titles
- South Winneshiek’s Rodney Schwartzhoff sweeps 1A state track sprints
- Jeremy Fopma sparks Marion's late run to a 3A boys' state track repeat
- Cedar Rapids Jefferson 400-meter relay has razor-thin margin of victory at state track