Gazette reporter Jeremiah Davis calls up correspondent Rob Gray, still in San Antonion, to discuss the Iowa State men's basketball team's Sweet 16 berth after wins over North Carolina Central and North Carolina. The guys discuss the bizarre ending to the game against the Tar Heels, life without Georges Niang on the court after breaking his foot and the coaching job Fred Hoiberg has done over the past several weeks.You can also listen and subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, here.
WHAT TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Iowa Total Care selected as third Medicaid insurer in Iowa
- Woman found slumped behind wheel of stolen vehicle outside Cedar Rapids motel charged for theft, illegal drugs
- Prairie, Jefferson cruise to Metro baseball tournament semifinals
- Finkenauer scores another labor endorsement
- Following altercation, movement restricted at Anamosa prison for 2nd time in a week
- 2018 prep softball preview: Area players to watch