The Cyclone Country Podcast returns with Gazette reporter Jeremiah Davis and correspondent Rob Gray, and discusses the news that Bubu Palo has been reinstated to the Iowa State men's basketball team by order of a district court judge. The guys discuss the impact that might have on the team, and what precedent might be set should the ruling be upheld by an appeals court. Cyclone Country also remembers ISU defensive line coach Curtis Bray, who unexpectedly died on Wednesday at the age of 43. The podcast wraps up with discussion on what lies ahead for both the men's and women's programs over their next few games, what can be done to come out of the losing streak, as well as this week's Biggest Things.You can also listen and subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, here.
WHAT TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Iowa Total Care selected as third Medicaid insurer in Iowa
- Following altercation, movement restricted at Anamosa prison for 2nd time in a week
- Finkenauer scores another labor endorsement
- Woman found slumped behind wheel of stolen vehicle outside Cedar Rapids motel charged for theft, illegal drugs
- Prairie, Jefferson cruise to Metro baseball tournament semifinals
- Maddie Poppe, Hawkeye. No, not those Hawkeyes.