The Cyclone Country Podcast returns after a week off to discuss the Iowa State men's basketball team's win over No. 7 Michigan on Saturday, as well as the Cyclones' upcoming road game against BYU. The Gazette's Jeremiah Davis and correspondent Rob Gray debate about the overall significance of the victory, their feelings on court-storming, and what -- if any -- impact the win had in the recruitment of highly-touted prep Rashad Vaughn. The guys also briefly touch on senior night for football against Kansas, and how bad the seniors want a win in Jack Trice Stadium for the fans.You can also listen and subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, here.
WHAT TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Iowa Total Care selected as third Medicaid insurer in Iowa
- Prairie, Jefferson cruise to Metro baseball tournament semifinals
- Woman found slumped behind wheel of stolen vehicle outside Cedar Rapids motel charged for theft, illegal drugs
- Following altercation, movement restricted at Anamosa prison for 2nd time in a week
- Finkenauer scores another labor endorsement
- 2018 prep softball preview: Area players to watch