The Week Ahead: Durable goods report set for Monday
Mar 28, 2014 at 10:36 am
- U.S. Commerce Department to release durable goods for December.
- National Association of Realtors will report on pending home sales index for December.
- Standard & Poor’s will release its S&P/Case-Shiller index of home prices for November.
- The Conference Board will unveil its Consumer Confidence Index for January.
- Federal Reserve policymakers will begin a two-day meeting to set interest rates.
- Commerce Department will report on fourth-quarter gross domestic product statistics.
- Federal Reserve is expected to release a statement on interest rates at 2:15 p.m. Eastern Time.
- U.S. Labor Department will report its weekly jobless claims tally.
- Freddie Mac will release weekly mortgage rates.
- Commerce Department will report on personal income and spending for December.
- Labor Department will release the fourth-quarter employment cost index.
- Germany will report on its January unemployment figures.
- Labor Department will report on employment data for January.
- Institute for Supply Management will debut its manufacturing index for January.
- Commerce Department will report on construction spending for December.
- U.S. automakers will release vehicle sales figures for January.