The Week Ahead: Exisiting-home sales report out Friday
Oct 14, 2012 at 5:30 am | Print View
- U.S. Commerce Department will release retail sales data for September
- Commerce Department also will report on business inventories for August.
- Earnings reports for Citigroup and Gannett.
- U.S. Labor Department will release the Consumer Price Index for September.
- Federal Reserve will report on industrial production for September.
- National Association of Home Builders will unveil its housing market index for October.
- Earnings reports for Apollo Group, CSX, Forest Laboratories, Goldman Sachs, International Business Machines, Intel, Intuitive Surgical, Johnson & Johnson, Coca-Cola, Linear Technology, Matell, Omnicom Group, PNC Financial Services, State Street and UnitedHealth Group.
- U.S. Commerce Department will unveil housing starts for September.
- Earnings reports for Abbott, Amphenol, American Express, Bank of America, BNY Mellon, BlackRock, Comerica, Quest Diagnostics, Dover, eBay, Halliburton, Lam Research, M&T Bank, Noble Corp., PepsiCo, St. Jude Medical, Stanley Black & Decker, Northern Trust, Stryker, Textron and U.S. Bancorp.
- U.S. Labor Department will report on its weekly jobless-claims figures.
- Freddie Mac will release weekly mortgage rates.
- The Conference Board will release leading indicators for September.
- Earnings reports for Briggs & Stratton, Bancorp South, Blackstone Group, Cass Information Systems, Sonoco, Universal Forest Products and Marriott Vacations Worldwide.
- National Association of Realtors will report on existing-home sales for September.
- Earnings reports for Manpower, Federal-Modul and Sensient Technologies.