Authorities say no foul play is suspected after the body of a 35-year-old man was found Sunday evening in a wooded area of Maquoketa.
Police were dispatched around 7:50 p.m. Sunday to 802 East Maple St. when the body was reported. The man was later identified as Dennis D. Jack, of Maquoketa.
The cause of Jack's death has not been determined, pending an autopsy, police said.[mqMap key="nrH1" width="485" height="420" src="http://www.mapquest.com/embed?icid=mqdist_mb_wp&c=nrH1&maptype=map&zm=14&cr=42.06626800000001,-90.65696499999999&projection=sm&showScale=false"]My New Map[/mqMap]
WHAT TO READ NEXT ...
- Some towns continue to shrink, but many Iowans are choosing to stay
- A small community's big dreams for the future
- Shuttered Monroe Elementary finds new life as apartment building
- Shelby Houlihan wins second national track title
- Out of injustice, a chance for promise
- Offense erupts, pitcher Brusdar Graterol’s stuff sizzles as Cedar Rapids Kernels blast Wisconsin, 14-1