Iowa wide receiver Derrell Johnson-Koulianos is being held in Johnson County Jail and is expected to make an initial appearance in the morning, according to a Johnson County Jail officials.Johnson-Koulianos was arrested by Iowa City Police and faces multiple counts of possession of controlled substances, keeping a drug house and two counts of unlawful possession of a prescription drugs.
WHAT TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Emma Gonzalez criticizes Steve King at Sioux City rally
- Johnson County continues with crisis intervention center efforts
- Sean McCarty earns spot in PGA Championship
- Safety Village modifies itself for children with autism
- How Iowa towns can revitalize vacant buildings
- Four injured as fire engulfs second floor of Blairs Ferry Road apartment building